Sunday, February 27, 2011

What is Love?



Love
 The definition of love is.........
An undefined emotion that flows through you.
You define love.
An unconditional thing.
Beats everything.
A deep passion.
A feeling.
A deep form of like beyond your imagination.
Unexpected.
Forgiving.
Happiness.
Sadness.
Confusion.
Misunderstood.
Uncontrollable.
Sneaky.
Like a stain on your heart.
(Via Angela's World-Angela Simmons)

I came across this and it really just stuck with me. 
On a less fashionable note lol, These past 2 months have probably been the hardest months of my life.
Something was placed in my life that at times I felt was way too much for me to handle and after weeks of crying and asking God 'WHY?' I came to the realization that blessings stem from the trials. Whatever I have to deal with is because God saw it fit and necessary to place in my life to make me stronger and to prepare me for the next step in my life. And the same goes for any of you who may be going through something tough right now.
But most importantly it made me value life and love!
Love of my family, love of my friends, love of my 'significant other' and love of myself.
It's so important for us to take care of ourselves and not let the stresses of everyday life burden us!
So I know it's said all the time but honestly, Live Love and Laugh!
We only live once so really make it count.
Tell everyone that you love that you love them, and never waste opportunities because you're not guaranteed another one! And most importantly love yourself! You're all you have!! Fuck the haters and all those who cause stress and bring you down.! Live for you and nobody else!
And never judge others because you never know what people may be going through. Always smile, your smile can really brighten someone else's day. 
With that being said I'll say that Danielle I loooooooove YOU! lol
I have amazing friends but you're definitely one of the best! You've been there through it allllll and I couldn't make it through half of this shit without you! lol.
K I'm Done! lol


~Tiffany Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...