Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Anna Dello Russo x H&M.


In just one day - October 4, 2012 - Anna Della Russo x H&M will be launched.
I've been browsing through the lookbook and I must say I think I love it.
Accessories will always be in high demand! I mean let's face it, we need them all year around!
The collection is bold and fun, very over the top!
Lots and lots of gold - You can't go wrong with gold!
According to WWW (via MckenzieRenae)
The line consists of 50 items including jewelry, sunglasses, shoes, bags, and travel luggage. What’s the price? It ranges from $24.95 for a pair of earrings to $299 for a pair of sassy thigh high black leather boots.

.::Tiffany Nicole::.

Take a look inside for more super cute accessories featured in the line!


These rings are absolutely gorg! 







Love this!

I'm kinda feeling this luggage set too..


 Super pretty feathers..





So these were some of my favorite picks!
It almost reminds me of ... Versace - on a budget of course lol
Click here for the full collection



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...