Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Man Down.






Just a heads up, I'm overly excited as I write this lol.
I was browsing other blogs on my Blackberry and saw this amazing post on Men's fashion being the move for this fall.. I had to jump up & blog about it because that's my favorite trend & it makes me happy =)  There are so many creative, unique and flawless ways to play with men's wear & create a sexy outfit! I'm so inspired by it.
I'm toooo ready for fall! This much anticipated summer was .... brutal! lol 
Away with the heat & In with the Boyfriend jeans/cardi's and Blazerssss!
Androgyny is back this fall! ( It's never really 'out' lol )
For me personally there is nothing sexier than a woman in a suit!
Men could def learn a few things or two! Anything they can wear we can wear, but better...Just another perk of being a woman ;) !
Are you ready for fall??!

~Tiffany Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...