Friday, August 26, 2011

Getting Intimate With Beyonce.

  
Roseland Ball Room August 18,2011. ^_^
I was behind the camera taking the picture of my sister and her two friends with Beyonce's guitarist.

Inside the Performance.

Behind the sences of 4 Intimate Nights with Beyonce.

 

 

Other Photos posted up from the show. 


Ok so anyone who really knows me knows that I am a huge Beyonce fan. So it was only right for me to attend her 4 Intimate Nights with Beyonce concert in NYC. There are no words to really explain this womens performance but just know that everytime I see her in concert she blows me away!
She truly is an amazing, gifted, talented, humble, beautiful person and all of those qualities shined in this particular show.
She was very personable and relaxed during this performance, it really was a intimate affair. 
In the house that night included LadyGaga (OMG), Jay-Z and Jennifer Hudson and others.
It was amazing to see her personal friends & Hubby come out to see her performance that night. I really felt as though I was among family and friends. 
It was an experience and a great time!! 

Check out the videos above. 
These were 2 of my fave performaces and 2 of my fave songs off the album. 
She works it in each vid.
For the best quality watch in 1080p.
Enjoyyyyyy <3
~Danielle Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...