Monday, September 12, 2011

Betty Of the Week: India Christin


It's that time of the week again! 
This "Betty of the Week" is more like a down to earth Super woman!
With modeling, acting, and singing on her resume...We know its just a matter of time before she's a household name.
Read more about her in her own words..

Betty Of the Week- India Christin

I am really bad at writing about myself lol but....

  I am from Philly originally but I now reside in New York City, I'm
21 and currently focusing more on modeling and acting for now. I just
finished filming a Diet Coke commercial which should be airing soon
and I was also given the wonderful opportunity of being apart of one
of Ford's newest promos, featuring only models of color. The shoot
consisted of 10 models from Ford's Women's board, Ford+, and Lifestyle
division, so it was beautiful to work with women of color in all
shapes and sizes! The name of the promo (as of now) is "9: Black
Soul", shot by Michael Schwartz. The theme was powerful ethnic women
of the 1970's ie. Beverly Johnson, Iman, Diana Ross, Grace Jones, Gia,
etc. so look out for that soon, I think it will be something awesome
to look forward to!

(India is featured fourth from the left)

  Also, I have not given up singing! I just decided to take a small
break from the studio because I thought that it was important to
really find my own niche musically. I still sing and write all of the
time and if you're into Indie Soul-Rock/Blues, then you should
definitely look out for my music in the near future!


Fun Facts:

Can't really say that I have a favorite music artist but I can name a
few that I listen to :

TV on the Radio
The Black Keys
Radiohead
Maps and Atlases
Joy Division
Portishead
Sleepy Sun
The Kills

Fave Food: Hmmm, I actually really love sushi but I only order the
King Crab Rolls since raw fish kind of freaks me out (texture, not the
taste lol)

Fave Hobbies: I'm pretty laid back so I really enjoy just listening to
music, singing, going out dancing, watching movies, and reading


To keep up with India Follow her on Twitter: @indiachristin

Bettys And Boys Love Her Because...
India Christin is a true inspiriation for young women and girls all over. She is a working artist perfecting her craft on the road to success which we love and are truley inspired by. She has been involved in many major projects in the modeling industry and we look forward to seeing her flourish. We are particularly excited for her apperence in Ford Models newest promo by the name of "9: Black Soul" which consists of only women of color but women of all shapes and sizes. Bettys and Boys is all about women empowerment especially in the black community, therefore we cannot wait to see the end results of that project!!! Stay tuned and keep a look out for India Christin, we are sure this is not the last time you see her face.

**If you are looking for exposure with your brand or are just a productive innovative young man or woman  looking to get positive recognition please contact us. We would love to make you a Betty or Boy of the Week. **

 ~Bettys and Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...