Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pillow Chat..


Random late night thoughts..
I was on tumblr & I saw this post & it really just hits a spot that I've been avoiding for a while..

love yourself first.
Life isn’t based on relationships, I don’t know why some people make it seem like it’ll be the death of them. Some people just like the idea of being in love more than actually caring about a person. I mean, worry about yourself first. Establish yourself as an individual first, be able to take yourself first. If you can’t do all that, then what can you really do for someone else ?
(via amariesworld.tumblr.com)

my thoughts..
Life is entirely too short to be wasting time on anything that doesn't bring you happiness!
Don't put yourself, or allow yourself to be in any sort of unhealthy situation where you feel like you aren't being made better.  If something is taking away from who you are.. eliminate it immediately!
This is such a problem for me..because so many young girls are telling me how much they want and need a guy and when they find one they decide to deal with the complete bullshit they bring with them
I've been the 'go-to' girl for my friends and fam for a while now..and every 'major problem' seems to have a common factor which is a lame ass dude .. from there the problems branch off into insecurity, trust issues, jealousy, low self esteem, stalking & all types of crazy non-sense.
B/c I wanted to keep up my facade as the 'strong one' lol I kept my issues to myself when I first got dealt with Anxiety & Depression which in my opinion stemmed from a lot of un-willingness to accept change in my own relationships, wanting something so bad and expecting it all but then being crushed when it broke apart, and a lottttt of anger.. which I just let sit there b/c I didn't want everybody knowing my business lol
But when I had my first anxiety attack..
Shit got real lol..I felt no control over anything..my body sort of did what it wanted & it was scary!
And to be honest it still is, every day has it's obstacles & set backs..
I have a super positive group of friends/fam & strong faith so I'm extremely blessed..
I'm able to see the good that'll come from this..like helping others who have it far worse than I..
Granted..what I'm going through is common, it's still a disorder & affects me daily
Everyone says that they would have never guessed if I hadn't spoke up, and I feel like thats the case with most girls/women..you don't know. So thought I'd shed some light on that!
But what it all comes down to is nothing is worth it.
Once you lose yourself it's sooooo hard to get back on track.
If you're not your number one priority..I suggest you make some changes right now..
& Never take your health (physical, mental, or spiritual) for granted!

Be Yourself...
Spend Time with Yourself...
Love Yourself..

~Tiffany Nicole.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...