Saturday, September 3, 2011

Spoil Yourself.


So Friday night, after a long day @ work..the plan was to go straight to bed..however I got the random urge to pamper myself lol..
I went online and googled a few simple home remedies for skin & hair and the results were amazing!
I felt great/relaxed and my hair feels so good! lol
If you haven't taken time out for yourself to get 'you' together, I suggest you do so..
Do anything!..Something sweet and simple and easy..and never break the bank..A majority of good products are already in your home!

Just to share, Here's what I did::

For Hair:

So I warmed Olive oil in a small container and applied it all over and let is sit for about 20 minutes

Once I washed the Olive Oil out..and shampooed I added mayonnaise and let that sit for 2 hours..
You can leave in for an hour or so..

My mom got me hooked to Wen, I've heard great things about it, and I must say its the perf hair care regimen! It really isn't too strong and your hair will look great after! So this is what I've been using as a shampoo and conditioner!

For Skin:

I mixed one egg yolk and a tbsp of honey and applied it to my face and let sit for 15-20 minutes.

So yea..simple and refreshing!
Enjoy!

~Tiffany Nicole.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...