Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BRAVO!




So I'm loving Bravo, In all honesty that's really the only channel I stay tuned into!
Rachel Zoe came on tonight and I just feel so inspired.
I love that feeling of random motivation where you just become so energized and excited to do something, no matter what time of the day or night it is..Do you ever get that feeling? No? lol Ok
Watching her do what she loves with such passion makes me want to drop what I'm doing at the current moment and just get to work on everything that I hope to achieve.  
In today's society I feel like 'Fashion' is such a lucid term, and people are becoming more copies than originals.  It's insanely refreshing to see someone with a strong individual personal style who goes against the grain and has....made it to the top! 
Her idea of More is More.. I love! Never can there be too much!! lol
Her office and wall to wall shoes and tables of jewelry and racks and racks of clothes is just the cherry on top of it all! 
Fashion is fun! and she is the prime example.



I haven't yet watched a full episode of Fashion Hunters, a new series..
I have seen bits and pieces however, and these people are basically living my dream lol
Owning a consignment shop in NYC and selling some amazing vintage designer items.
Basically what Betty's & Boys aspires to be!

~Tiffany Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...