Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Perfect Fit.




If ever there was a perfect outfit, This would probably be it.
I adoreeee this!
I love the long over-length sleeves & the cropped cut adds all the sexy you need. 
It's so prettttty lol.. The way she put things together really inspires me.
I never get sick of looking at her outfits!
Of course with someone so naturally stylish its only right that they design as well right?
Well she is soon to be offering her own designs but I've included 2 that she's previewed already..
Below is a black and white circle dress paired with a wide leg pant & a black wool blouse w/leather sleeves that I need like... now. 



Stay tuned for her collection here @ Nini's Style

~Tiffany Nicole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...