Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Out w/the Old & In with : Jewelry Boards.


So, I'm slowly but surely beginning the process of redecorating my room. Yay..
I'm searching high and low for the perfect book cases & arm chairs and storage units!
I really want to compress things, so that I have a lot more space .. or at least create the illusion lol.
I was browsing through UrbanBushBabes and came across this cute post on Jewelry boards and how to do them yourself..the perfect solution to my overly cluttered/tangled jewelry bowl lol
You can literally create any style of board, and it seems...easy? Idk lol
I'm ln loveee with the spotlights on the one pictured below...fancy! lol
I'm amped up & ready to get this process underway...hopefully it comes out just as pretty..
Wish me luck!

Check out the post on UrbanBushBabes here : Jewelry Boards


~Tiffany Nicole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...