Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another Weekend Post.


The weekend is almost hereeee yay!
However..
 I woke up today to find my computer dead.. 
Like it literally turned on and then back off... And I don't know whyyy
And apparently I need my computer to be productive - because my day was anything but lol
Anyways, after hours of charging - which was clearly useless - and 'accidental' droppings, and many death stares I'm just at peace with it lol...
Thank God my sister is home so I can use hers, maybe I'll flip out when she leaves..
But until then I'm feeling like this ...


Lmao! 
I'm too ready for this weekend! 
A win for the Lakers tonight would be the perfect start lol. 
Hope you all enjoy your weekends!!

Tiffany Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...