Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mata Hari.





So the other night I was up past the time I should be... as always lol..
I randomly decided to just watch a bunch of classic black and white films.
My highlights of the night were Mata Hari (1931) and the silent film Pandora's Box (1929)
It sort of rekindled my love for that era. 
The stories were good but the clothing is what really keeps me in awe.
Particularly in Mata Hari - which is one of my absolute faves - every outfit was like a costume & I love that.
Adorned headpieces, Beaded/crystal turbans, Beautiful earrings, Gorgeous floor sweeping dresses & although it may sound like too much - the outfits created were always very graceful and the women carried themselves in such a modest manner. 
True glamour. 
I'd love to raid the wardrobe for this movie! lol 
Hope you enjoy the pics!
Greta Garbo is stunning. 





Tiffany Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...