Monday, January 9, 2012

Versace Tableware.



I was watching Real Housewives of Atlanta and fell completely in love with Kim's tableware for her new house. Of course she mentioned it was Versace - so I ran to the computer and started browsing lol. 
I found a few collections that I would definitely love to have for my first house lol. Beautiful pieces, and of course I love the gold - Black and Gold is the perfect combo for me! With that being said - my favorite collection is 'Barocco' featured above and below: 




Gorgeous !



Love the Cutlery & Napkin - Simple and elegant which is great since the design on the china is so busy.





Pretty Stemware..



Plates from the 'Le Jardin de Versace' Collection.





'Les Reves Byzantins' Collection.


The 'Medusa' Collection.


Love it all! 

Tiffany Nicole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...