Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pumpkin Creme Brulee. YUM

The holidays are right around the corner and I am super excited for family... goodtimes... and good food!!! 
I never usually contribute anything to my families thanksgiving meal but I decided that this year I will be the dessert queen! lol 
I randomly came across this pumpkin creme brulee recipe that I think is perfect for the season. 
If you don't know by now me and Tiffany are dessert addicts and creme brulee is one of our favessss!
This recipe is super easy and the finished product looks freaking amazing!!! 
Check out the video and see what you think... maybe you can indulge in this delicious dessert during the holidays too!! 



Ingredients:
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 egg yolks
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp cinnamon
white sugar
pinch salt

(cooking details explained in Video) 
Enjoyyyyyy! 

~Danielle Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...