Thursday, November 10, 2011

Video Obsession: Girl Panic.




Duran Duran, Girl Panic.
I posted the behind the scenes footage a few days ago & here's the final product.
OMG!
I'm so in love, this is the best video I've seen in such a long time!
Probably because It has such a great, not over-played concept that actually gives meaning to the song/artists.  Their lives, as told by them..only through Gorgeous bad ass women.
It's just brilliant to me..It is the life of rock stars and everything that comes with it- the fame, sex, drugs, conflict, lies..etc..
And having Supermodels portraying Legends makes it beautiful! lol
Naomi is pretty much just... it. Her face, Her body - She's bad lol, & She's the lead!
The whole film makes me want to get into production lol..
Hope you love it!

~Tiffany Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...