Sunday, December 11, 2011

Black Winter.


Sooo while browsing on TopShop..
I pulled a few of my fav pieces & threw them all together to create my perf winter wardrobe.
I'm one of those people who wears summer clothes all year long lol..
Super minimal, but lots of layering! Nothing too complicated lol.
A cute tank, a nice blazer and leggings or even shorts/tights depending on the weather.
I love that ski jacket! I neeeeeeed it ASAP.
Boots are my fave shoe to wear .. like most people in the winter - but every now and then I do prefer to just stick my foot in a flat and go.  
And of course you have to have a nice comfy chunky scarf!!
All black is my personal fave, Everything looks better in black lol.
But I added a pop of color with the Black Aztec Chunky socks. 

~Tiffany Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...