Thursday, December 8, 2011

DIY: Hair Strengthening Mask.




Simple fix to all your over processed, dry, damaged hair needs!
I went through a rant like ..months ago where I colored my hair like... 3 times in a month and a half lol..
I'm still not sure exactly what my thought process was during that time lol.
Thank God, I didn't go .... bald lol - with my hair length that was def a possibility.
But it was dull for a little while - which I hated! But after taking serious care of my hair with DIY home treatments my hair has been feeling good, feeling great! lol 
I've also cut back on the amount of relaxers I get.  Typically like most black women I got one every 6 to 8 weeks.. However with short hair I got them more frequently as 'spot treatments' like in certain areas - usually my sides to keep that fresh look.  Lately I've been going months without any chemicals in my hair - and I think that's been more of a blessing than a curse lol. So I haven't had to worry about over - processing at all.
But, if your hair is dull or damaged, or you just want to do something healthy for your hair..
Try this mask!! 

~Tiffany Nicole.
via: Andreaschoice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...