Thursday, December 22, 2011

#Np:Deck The Halls - Tony Craddock Jr.


My family is completely slacking in the Christmas Spirit this year 
I have no idea what's going on.. but we don't even have our Christmas Tree up and Christmas is 2 days away... That's almost embarrassing lol.
But FINALLLLLLY I'm in the Christmas spirit - 
A family friend of ours has a Christmas CD out that we recently got and It's amazing!
His name is Tony Craddock Jr.
He's such a talented saxophonist and as I'm listening to it right now I'm just in awe
Beautiful music!
My favorite song - that I've probably repeated about 10 or so times is Deck The Halls - 



Available for purchase on CDbaby or Itunes.

If you're into instrumental music, check him out!
Hope all of you are getting in the Christmas Spirit!

Tiffany Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...