Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fun Holiday Looks.

Christmas is in less than a week and New Year's is right behind..
I'm in the process of putting together a few outfit ideas for these occasions !
I'm all about comfort, class and fun!
Here are some cute looks I love - from makeup, to outfit, to shoes!


Love the natural makeup and red lips for the holidays!
It's bold and festive! lol
You can create so many different versions of a red lip - using lip pencils, lipstick  or even gloss.
My favorite is a pencil and little gloss. & I tend to go the burgundy route - that's what I've learned looks best with my skin tone - although I'm loving the cherry red on Leona Lewis.
Choose a shade that works for you and keep the rest of your makeup minimal - let your lips do the talking!


My perfect holiday party outfit would be something very similar or the equivalent to what Kourtney K is wearing. I want to raid her closet! She's def a style muse for me. I prefer pants over dresses, and these pants are gorg.  Long and flowy but very elegant.  A cute simple top and a pretty belt.  A short cute jacket is a must!  I'd probably opt for something waist length but I'm in love with this one Frankie is wearing.  

Some other cute ideas: 

(via iamjenniferle)

You can't go wrong with a fitted black blazer!
The embellished arms on this one are perfect.
For all you skirt lovers - a tiny cute sparkly something is a great choice



(via iamjenniferle)

This is definitely something I'd be wearing!
Cute and comfy sweaters are my weakness..
Love the bottoms and then of course the red shoe for a pop of Holiday color.

So whatever your style, there are plenty of fun options.
Hope you find and create looks that you love!

Tiffany Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...